Monday, June 30, 2008

and now for something completely different

so, here's a flash illustration test I took for a local company a couple months ago...I got an offer, but had prior obligations at the time and unfortunately had to decline...they gave me a loose storyboard sketch and a fully realized example of an existing background illustration. using those two resources, I had to produce a finished piece that matched the style, mood, and color palette...needless to say, not my go-to style, but I guess versatility is key...storyboard sketch on top, my interpretation below it.

3 comments:

Devin_The_Dad said...

Weird to see those images as the first two that pop up as I do my daily log onto leeluker.blogspot.com. Would be extra weird without an explanation.

HeySgay said...

Hahaha
I like what Devin has to say...
I agree...

You should take the explanation off..
I too was thrown for a second.


I appreciate your purple mtns majesty.

Lovely.

Kristian Erik Hermansen said...

cool stuff...i can't draw and am always amazed by people that can take a sketch and turn it into something wonderful! My attempts to draw look like those made by and angry child...heh